Senin, 01 Agustus 2011

It's Monday..

First day of this week..
First day in August.
First day of Ramadhan (fasting month).
Also, first day I worked with extra time in this month..


Today was so hectic, but am still being excited. Yea, I don't really care of bunch of reports.
I've been prepared to face them for these upcoming days.
My boss gave me extra-'lessons', as he promised to me at the beginning.. He let some problems stuck with me, so I'd get it solved by myself.
I tried my best to do my own works, do all the routines, on time. He said, I would get something new by the time I finished all my daily tasks.
I never stop questioning, til he got tired. Then I laughed.
Yes, I'm living on my never ending curiosity. Giving up is not so me.

Here the quote I like the most:
"I have no special talents. I'm only passionately curious"
-Albert Einstein

I always believe that there is no person smarter than the others. What makes someone different is how long they have learned. Or how experienced they are.
I know it just my own belief. Maybe it's not true.
I just keep telling my self, and it makes my passion stay.
So, who cares?

:)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

2 komentar:

  1. Ramadhan ? we also miss that... hope next year we still meet ramadhan yeah :) syukron

    BalasHapus