Selasa, 20 April 2010

wait...and see! :)

Oh, I was really surprised! I still have my eyes opened so wide, even though there were bunch activities today.. yeah, it really became my full day, my hectic tuesday! :D

No wonder! I always had lil bit 'hard workout' everyday.. And I think that I've got addicted in 'hip-hop' dance.. Whohoo, I love dancing! And somebody said: "Having some workouts everyday would make ur body stronger!" .. Uh, so lucky me to have a 'body health advisor' like him, and of course, he's still being my best-boy-friend, my brother! :D

And...... how's life guys?

It might be same w/ you.. It's just about DREAM, MIRACLE and REALITY.. I'm still thinking about them, and reconsidering about some of them if it's necessary..

Just wait and see :)

2 komentar:

  1. setelah tulisan kemarin, tulisan Teh Sarah kali ini bertemakan semangat nih. :-D
    Ganbattene!

    BalasHapus
  2. hah? emang aku spesialis nulis yang sedih2 yak? hehe

    BalasHapus